3rd Annual Area 61-WIUPMI Al-Anon/Alateen Convention (with AA participation)
The Convention will be held October 25-27, 2019 at Chula Vista Resort & Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells. Area 61 Al-Anon Family Groups is comprised of Al-Anon and Alateen groups in Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The Convention is a time for fellowship, fun, and giving.
In cooperation with Alcoholics Anonymous, we have a full track of AA meetings, panels, workshops & speakers as well. Note that Al-Anon & AA meetings are open to all. Alateen meetings are closed; only Alateens and certified AMIAS’ may attend.
- Registration opens at 3pm
- Meetings start at 3:30pm
- Al-Anon and AA speakers in the evening
- Nature Walk at 7am
- Meetings, Panels, & Workshops start at 7am
- Alateen and AA speakers after lunch
- Saturday night Banquet
- Alateen & Al-Anon speakers after the Banquet
- Meetings starting at 7am
- Breakfast Buffet
- Al-Anon Speaker after breakfast
- Early registration $20 (by September 24th)
- Regular registration $25 (by October 14th)
- Late registration $30 (after October 14th)
(tickets available through October 14th)
Saturday Night Banquet, $35
- Smoked Beef Brisket – Freshly sliced smoked and poached beef brisket. Served with parmesan potato wedges.
- Herb Roasted Chicken – Fresh herb encrusted half chicken roasted to a tender finish with light chicken veloute’ sauce. Served on a bed of roasted rosemary potatoes.
- Asiago Cod Provencal – Broiled to perfection, light and flaky and topped with fresh roma tomato and melted asiago cheese. Served with wild rice pilaf and lemon.
- Three Cheese Ravioli – Our signature three cheese ravioli tossed in homemade marinara sauce and placed on a bed of parmesan dusted spinach. All served with Chula Vista mixed greens salad.
Sunday Morning Buffet, $25
- Buffet – Fresh scrambled eggs, grilled yukon potatoes, crisp apple-wood, smoked bacon, sausage gravy and biscuits, thick french toast with hot syrup, freshly baked muffins. Served with yogurt, granola, cereals, and fresh fruit. Includes coffee, tea, milk, orange and apple juices.
LOCATION & RESERVATIONS
Chula Vista Resort & Waterpark (2501 River Road, Wisconsin Dells WI 53965)
Call 855-468-5281 and mention “Al-Anon Convention-G14304” when making hotel reservations.
Convention room rates: $109 + Tax for up to 6 people. All rooms are semi-suites and include waterpark passes for all room registrants. Make your reservations by September 24, 2019 to receive this special rate.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I pay for my ticket?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover cards
I have special needs. How do I let you know what they are?
Special needs, accommodations, and/or dietary restrictions will be requested when you checkout.
What is your refund policy?
We will not be giving refunds on-line. If you have circumstances that do not allow you to attend, email Registration at email@example.com.
Will there be tickets at the door?
Yes, but only event tickets. The deadline for purchasing meals is October 14th.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the Convention?
That would make our lives easier. But if you can’t, we will have a list of all the people who purchased tickets in advance.
I’m interested in volunteering.
Thanks! We really need your help. Fill out the Volunteering questionnaire when you checkout and we’ll contact you.